Terms and Conditions of Use
UNDER SECTION 26(1) OF THE IMMIGRATION ACT 1971 FOREIGN NATIONALS FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER WITH THE POLICE
You must register with the Police if you are from one of the following countries or you are Stateless:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
FAILURE TO REGISTER WITHIN THE TIME SPECIFIED, WITHOUT REASONABLE EXCUSE, WHEN REQUIRED TO DO SO IS AN OFFENCE UNDER SECTION 26(1) (f) OF THE IMMIGRATION ACT 1971.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They set out the terms and conditions under which this Website (i.e. the web pages under the Leicestershire Police Foreign Nationals site and any successor to the Leicestershire Police Foreign Nationals site) is made available to you. By continuing to access this Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This Site may place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice
1.1 This Website is owned and operated by Leicestershire Police. We are located at:
1.2 The information on this Website is intended solely for general guidance on the services provided on this Website. While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or its completeness. We make no promises in relation to the Website's performance, quality or fitness for any purposes and we do not accept any liability to you for any damage, loss or expense you may incur as a result of any action or omission made in reliance on or as a result of the information contained on this Website. You accept full responsibility for its use.
1.3 This Website is protected by copyrights, database rights, trademarks and other ownership rights. Your use of this Website carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, database right, trade marks or other intellectual property rights in relation to Leicestershire Police and any material contained on the Website other than the limited right to use it in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices and restrictions contained on this Website.
2. Our Obligations to You
2.1 We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this Website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access and use of this Website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason.
2.2 Should you experience any problems in using the website. Please contact:
Leicestershire Police Foreign Nationals Office
Telephone: 101 ask for extension 4339
Office Hours are 08.30 to 16:00
3. Your Obligations to Us
3.1 You agree that you will only use this Website in a manner that is consistent with these terms and conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this Website to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this Website.
3.2 You agree not to use this Website or the services made available to you on or via this Website such that you cause the whole or part of this Website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
4. Other Conditions of Use
4.1 These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. They may also be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific services or other information or facilities offered by Leicestershire Police from time to time.
You accept responsibility and liability for the completeness and accuracy of any communication or information you send to us and we will not be liable for any consequences of any incomplete or incorrect communication or information.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1 You acknowledge that this Website is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any inability to access or to use this Website.
6.2 Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused even if we have been advised of their possibility.
6.3 We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees, police officers or agents.
7. Governing Laws and Regulations
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws in England and Wales and any dispute shall be heard before the English Courts.
We may terminate your right to access and use this Website immediately in any event that we believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
9. Changes to the Site
You accept that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of this Website at any time at our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in you being unable to access the Website.
ePayment Terms and Conditions
- By using the Leicestershire Police Online Payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all online card transactions made to Leicestershire Police. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.
- Leicestershire Police may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with Leicestershire Police.
- Information accuracy
- There is a presumption on the part of Leicestershire Police that users will submit their own personal information accurately.
- Payment and Refund
- Your payment will normally reach Leicestershire Police bank account within two working days. We cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If your card supplier declines payment, Leicestershire Police is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. Any refunds will be made in line with Leicestershire Police anti-money laundering policy and procedures.
- Purchase confirmations
- You will receive a confirmation of payment and your booking to the email address supplied during the registration process.
- In no event will Leicestershire Police be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.